20 kilometres from the seaside and the mountain, the four-star family campsite Les Pins le Congo offers 9 pitches for your tent, caravan, or RV in Maureillas-las-Illas, France, between Le Boulou and Ceret in Vallespir.
A 10-minute walk from the town centre of Maureillas-las-Illas, the campsite is 8 km from the Spanish border and 20km from Mediterranean beaches (Argelès-Sur-Mer/Collioure/St-Cyprien). The mountains are nearby, as are the spa restorts of Amélie-les-Bains and Le Boulou.
What could be better than a pitch among the pine trees?
Campers will be charmed by the setting, a tree-filled 1.2-hectare space just 7 kilometres from Spain, not far from the village of Maureillas-las-Illas and its shops, and in the immediate vicinity of bike paths.
Sunny or partially shaded, each plot occupies about 100 m², amidst rosebays, pines, and Russian olive trees. Ideal for green family getaways!
Included for your comfort:
- Power outlets (16A)
- Water sources near the pitches
- 1 restroom available with baby bath area.(Disabled health presence)
- Laundry space with washers and dryers (for a fee)
- Many useful, practical services to make your stay more enjoyable
- Water area if you fancy a swim
- Sports centre and child playground
- Activities for all, day and night…