20 kilometres from the seaside and the mountain, the four-star family campsite Les Pins le Congo offers 17 pitches for your tent, caravan, or RV in Maureillas-las-Illas, France, between Le Boulou and Ceret in Vallespir.
A 10-minute walk from the town centre of Maureillas-las-Illas, the campsite is 8 km from the Spanish border and 20km from Mediterranean beaches (Argelès-Sur-Mer/Collioure/St-Cyprien). The mountains are nearby, as are the spa restorts of Amélie-les-Bains and Le Boulou.
What could be better than a pitch among the pine trees?
Campers will be charmed by the setting, a tree-filled 1.2-hectare space just 7 kilometres from Spain, not far from the village of Maureillas-las-Illas and its shops, and in the immediate vicinity of bike paths.
Sunny or partially shaded, each plot occupies about 100 m², amidst rosebays, pines, and Russian olive trees. Ideal for green family getaways!
Included for your comfort:
- Power outlets (10A)
- Water sources near the pitches
- 1 restroom available with baby bath area.
- Laundry space with washers and dryers (for a fee)
- Many useful, practical services to make your stay more enjoyable
- Water area if you fancy a swim
- Sports centre and child playground
- Activities for all, day and night…
Check-in for pitches begins at 2 p.m. and check-out ends at 12 a.m.
If you want to check in during morning hours, you will need to book the night before you arrive.
Enjoy our shared barbecue area for your cookouts.